Monday, March 4, 2013

Am gonna scream and shout....lol....Black and Gold baby!!

Hellow my dolls, hopeful each and everyone of you had a great weekend. Mine was fantastic I spent it with the people I love so it was a good one. So I think I am obssessed with black and gold after seeing celebs rocking it and ofcourse the most inspirational came from the scream and shout video of Will-I-Am and Britney Spears they all looked great and am definitely loving the colour combo. You should try it as well, it looks absolutely fabulous and you will make a statement for sure.
         Here are some of my favourite black and gold  pieces that will inspire you.
                            Thanks for visiting my darlings and have a great day. xoxo
























             

No comments:

Post a Comment