Friday, April 5, 2013

Who Rocked It Better?!! Kim or Kourtney Kardashian in Beige Pregnancy Maxi Dress




Hey my lovies, its been a while huh? I hope each and everyone of you is doing great so am I. Anyways its Friday finally am sure all of you have plans and if you dont have any try to do something fun, something that will make you happy and you will remember. So as I was checking on the internet I just found this picture of Kim wearing the same beige max dress that her sister Kourtney wore during her pregnancy and I was like wow....good for her at least she is now getting the maternity dressing right. Let me be honest here, I never liked all the outfits she wore in her pregnancy before this. She looked amazing yes but I think it was way too much for a pregnant woman. However we still like us some Kim Kardashian. So dolls who do you think rocked it better? Kim or Kourtney???!!

No comments:

Post a Comment