Thursday, May 23, 2013

Its All About White and Black Stripes......LovesIt







 








 

Hello dolls...I hope each and everyone of you is doing great. Am all fine as well. I am just glad that I have got to squeeze some time to blog this week, blogging just makes my day. I love going through the internet and look for some fabulous looks that me and you can all be inspired and be stylish at the same time. We dont really have to buy the same overpriced outfits that celebrities does, but we can find ourselves some cheaper and affordable version of their looks. Anyways enough about that, coz I know we are all responsible when it comes to our ching ching money..lol. So of lately I have been inspired by white and black especially dresses, I think they look nothing but fab'amazing I have tried to get myself some version of them and wow they are just fantastic. Well as usual I have gather some fab pictures of celebs that I think you too can be inspired and try it out, they come in different styles....from bogy hugging figures to maxi dresses. Thanks for stopping by dolls. xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment