Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Must Have Piece...................Pullover/Sweater Every Girl Must Have

 
 











 

 
 
 
 
 


 
 




 





 


 
 
 



 


 
Hello my beautiful people....how is it going with you?? Its my hope everything is moving smoothly, well its a bit chilly here in Tanzania, Dar es Salaam and I think this pullover item could do well for me, I know when someone hears a pullover or sweater you think what a boring item to put on but it doesn't have to be boring because you can play with it as much as you can with different accessories and shoes. From high heels to sneakers.....as you can see the way these celebs have styled their sweater. You too can try it out dolls and I have been wearing mine with leather tight pants and mini skirts paired it with heels, I will have to try it with sneakers. xoxo my beauties

No comments:

Post a Comment