Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Its About White......LovesIt









 

Happy Wednesday dolls....lol. I like Wednesday I don't know why but I like this day, well may be because I have two days before the weekend. Anyhoo back to the fifiaffair my beauties hope everyone is doing great so am I, thanks to God. White dresses are usually very risky option to go to but as of recently I think celebs have proven some of us wrong about it. I think its a good and yet fashionable risk one can take...lol especially if you pair it with gold accessories and shoes you will def stand out. You can see I have gathered up some few pics of different celebs who could care less about the risk and rock the white dress to the max...so my beauties if you have one rock it and if you don't have one make sure you grab one of your one...remember the secret is to accessorize it with gold shoes, earing, even a gold thin' ish belt can do you good. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment