Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Shoe Obsession.....Neon Anke Strap Heeled Sandals





Hey dolls been like three days since I had any new post...lol I kind of like to post at least one post a day but at times its had to do that as I am working full time so there is a time am swamped with helluva pile of job to do..not that am complaining lol....anyways so today its a day of us getting those killer heels and look sexy and fabulous if know what I mean...so today my obsession is over this beauty right here....neon ankle strap heeled sandal. I have seen quite a lot of bloggers and celebs rocking this baby and I was like whaat I need to get that...lol. So it is officially getting into my wish list for the next month, you can pair it with a long high slit tight dress, short or midi dress, short shorts which ever way you like works. Well as I promised pictures are coming soon of my fashion, style and all that...stay tuned dolls and thanks for passing by...cheers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment