Monday, November 18, 2013

And I am Baaaack....With A Plaid!!!!

Lol....its has been like what two months passed without me blogging OMG. Anyways I am so back my darlings I have been away for a very long time I missed my baby (blog). Working and studying isn't easy dolls it drives someone craze, I had to pause on my blogging routine focus on finishing my MA and its end of the year so work is also tight. However, I am glad that all of that is over and now I can do what I love to do...blogging. So here is something that I was craving to blog for far too long...lol a plaid shirt...how to wear it?! I have few ideas on this one as I just purchased some few plaid shirts of my one and I have been rocking them with skinny jeans, midi-length pencil skirts and short skirts as well with heels of course. you cant go wrong with open toe heels or ankle strappy heels or even pointy heels or high heel or flat booties. Anyways as usual I have gathered up some pictures for you to see how you can wear yours too if you have one if not I hope I will inspire you to get one. 
                                    Thanks for stopping by my hunies......xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment