Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ashley Madekwe.........My Girl Crush!!!











 
For a long time I have been a fan of this young talented beautiful girl, I feel like her style speaks for itself as she doesn't need to explain it. Her style has been one of my fave and I follow what she wears almost everyday in her blog called ring my bell be sure to check it out, I always look forward to what she will be wearing everyday and she never disappoints. The revenge star is really a star..she kills it in her series revenge and in the streets...love her to bits...my girl girly crush!!! I draw my outfit inspiration from my faves celebs or even on the streets but this girl has been my forever inspiration...am sure each of us has her some people they draw their style inspirations from...thanks for stopping by doll...xoxo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment