Friday, September 19, 2014

Burgundy...........Making Its Come Back

It has been months and months since I stopped blogging, I had a very busy schedule and my work was pressurizing me too much not to even find time for myself let alone blog but yaaaay here I am. I am back with full and fresh energy with more exciting segments. We are going to blog everyday here and I am going to as active as never before. So welcome back dolls!

I am a fan of burgundy colour, I am not even sure if I will get over it. I love love this beautiful and yet calm colour. I am a bit afraid of shouting colours hence I love wearing calm and quit colours however I love making a statement in every outfit I put on, therefore I try to accessorize my look with may be a statement necklace, shoes, handbag or even earrings. I don't know about you girls how do you love making a statement in your outfits?! Anyways here are few of the celebrities that have embraced the burgundy colour recently and I loved how they styled it. I tried choosing three different occasions Rosie was effortlessly chic, Mrs. West did it again glamorous chilly session and the last one you can go all out like what Bey did! xoxo dolls, keep your eye on here we got amazing stuff coming soon, thanks for coming back again and for the visit means a lot to me!















 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment