Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday Noon Craving-Wedge Sneakers








 






 
Hello lovies....hope each and everyone of you is having a great Wednesday so far. Well I too am having a good day so far, I cant really complain. Well well its that day os the week again and here I am sitting in the mid of this day just craving for these super cool wedge sneakers, yeah I know I know they have been there for like ages now but guess what...I wasnt really sold to it untill recently. I cant wait to get my hands on these babies and you too if you get hold of these cool sneakers make sure you grab them. You can choose to pair them with any type of skinny denim or leather pants and a very casual tee, a simple choker and earings then you are good to go.So far I hear they are uber comfy and what can a girl asks for when it comes to shoes??? A comfortable shoe is what us girls need and nothing'else dolls, so try them out, you wont regret.
 
Anyways enjoy the rest of your day lovies and thanks for visiting once again, love you guys.
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment