Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Leather Pants.....How To Wear It???!!!!




















 
Hello there dolls, I hope each and everyone of you had a great weekend, I did lol. Well this weekend I managed to see some of my friend and catch up with them since I was busy with school I couldn't hang out with them but now am done, am good to hang out as much as I can. While hanging out with my super fab friends I choose an ox blood pair of leather pants, paired it with a black pointy heel and a tank black top and chunky necklace together with chunky arm wrist accessories. I will start putting photos of myself soon...lol. Anyways so I think every girl should have at two to three pairs of leather pants, they are so comfy than you think and they look cute if you pair them with a killer number of heel. So as usual I have gathered up some photos from different celebrities so you can see how they paired their leather pants, and you can choose how to pair your if you are inspired.
                                   Thanks for stopping by my lovies....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment