Thursday, April 18, 2013

A must have piece.....Maxi skirt














Just one of my all time favourite piece in my closet...a maxi skirt...forget maxi dress...lol. Am kidding I also love maxi dresses however maxi skirts are in my blood right now. Am so in love with them everytime I go into my closet the only piece that I have in mind is a maxi skirt. Its so comfy and trust me dolls as you try it once you will definitely be hooked. So to me a maxi skirt I think its a must have piece in any doll's closet. You can pair it with simple bodytight t-shirt, tight denim shirt, or sleeve less tops. You just got to remember since a maxi skirt is kind baggy so you surely need a tight top. You can accessorize it as you want with heels or flat shoes, bangles and a dramatic lip colur just to give you a vibrant look....lol. Thanks for visiting dolls. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment