Thursday, April 18, 2013

Noon Craving......Crop Top

















I know...I know...lol. Some of you will not agree with me and trust you me, I was just like you when this trend started I was like whaaaat no not for me lol. I cant even believe that this is me....sitting here infront of my computer craving for a crop top. Well I will not go all the way like Miley, Rihanna, Katty Perry and Solena....that scares me a bit am not there yet. However I will try it like Kim K and Kristen Stewart thats how far I will go...wearing the crop top with a high waste skirt or trouser thats it. What do you think dolls. Do you already have one or you are also like me thinking about it. How will you wear it? lol...fashion is all about trying new things and if they work for you why not???....xoxo my dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment