Thursday, May 2, 2013

Trending...Gucci Ursula Ankle Strap High Heel#LovesIt



















Hello dolls, I believe you are all doing great,I really miss blogging and talk about fashion, however the problem is that my school is really getting on my way these days but one more month to go till am done with my course work and booom I will back for good this time..lol. So as of recently I have seen celebrities loving this killer starp ankle high heel. Am also loving it and all colours are fantastic but my fav should be the pink and the white one but the blue one screams for attention and I am digging it as well. I am so looking for a look alike version of it. Stap ankle heel are so in right now dolss, and trust you me it is also hot especially when you wear it with a short outfit. You too can try it and be inspired by all these photos I have tried to gather up.
Thanks for stopping by my lovies. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ankle strap shoe can wear with every thing..but mostly i prefer to wear with shorts..pants..and boyfriend jeans...pointed toe ankle strap heel gives great look with this getup..!!..here is looking everone is good in ankle strap heel..!
    visit this site for getting more..!!
    URL:http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/shoes-high-heels_c258

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Jessbuurman, I love the way you wear this hot heel number, I think that is an awesome look for a lady. Would love to see your pictures one day. Feel free to share with us the way you put your outfits together as we put different styles here. Kisses doll

    ReplyDelete