Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Just Cross Over.........Cross Accessories












 
Hey dolls....happy Wednesday everyone, just two more days before the weekend lol that's my mind. Well I don't know about you hunies but as for me I have been seeing these cross accessories and I have been like whaat nah not for me lol until recently as I was in town passed by the mall and saw some amazingly beautiful cross rings, earrings and bracelets and went and tried them on couldn't take them off so I just had to pay right there and then...lol. So yes ladies if you are like me then kindly cross over and you wont be sorry trust me. How to wear them just add more other accessories as you put on a cross ring you can add one or two other rings and on the bracelets you can do the same...thanks for passing by.....xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment