Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wednesday Noon Craving................Two Toned Flats









 
Yeeees well no, I know its not Wednesday but yesterday I had some problems with my internet couldn't upload my Wednesday noon craving...I was thinking of not putting it up but I just cant help lol...I had to. This is something that I have been craving for so long and I cant wait to get my hands on these babies...am not really a flat shoe kind of a girl but with these babies I am definitely in a ride with them. What do you think dolls do you have them already or its simply a no go zone area lol...I just loved the way Rihanna rocked them as when I saw them weeks or months ago when she wore them I was aaah I don't think so but I saw one of my friend had them and I was like what its a craving for sure that need to be fulfilled....xoxo my beauties.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment