Monday, September 16, 2013

Celebs Obsession.......Altuzarra x Giavinto Rossi Embelleshed Leather Cage Sandals

 




 

 


 
 

 
 
Hello my lovies.....so its another brand new week hopeful each and everyone of you are doing great and that you had a fabulous weekend, I did. I got to spend a lot of my time with my mom and my nephews as well as nieces....they are a bunch of work hey but I loved every minute of it. Well let me get straight to the today's post...its all about the high thing boots and sandals even flats....get with a programme dolls I can see celebs love the Altuzarra x Gianvito Rossi Embellished Leather Cage Sandals....all of the above celebs wore the killer heel in different occasions and paired it differently according to their own style.....this is a definition of elegancy right here....so my babies just try to get your hands on this killer sandals and spice up your looks there are a lot of them and of course cheaper version for us....you don't want to break your account do you???......lol. Enjoy yourself as when you get them...thanks for passing by....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment