Thursday, September 26, 2013

Plaid Is What I See......Celeb Style Inspiration!!!!!












Hello lovies.....been a long long time huh??! Well am back with a full force...lol. I was away for sometime had some work related trips so I could hardly have time to blog and all that however I had time to check on my favs celebs on what they are up to and check on the trending style and all that. So here is what I have been seeing for like the past two to three weeks many people have been down for plaid while others have been doing the style for sometime now like Gwen Stefan and the Kardashian sisters....what do you think dolls??!!.....can you rock the trending style??!!!.....lol I know I will soon as I get my hands on it its going down....you can rock it in lady like style like what Jessica Alba and Rita Ora have done.....or may be like Khloe and rocker mom Gwen....Thanks for stopping by my beautiful people......xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment