Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Shoe Obsession..............Lace Up Heels




 
Hello everyone......Happy Friday my lovies. Its my hope that y'all doing great, so yes it is that day of the week again and we are at it again if you know what I mean...lol.....rocking our killer heels right?! Well I know I will....anyhoo so today on our Friday Shoe Obsession segment its the lace up heel baby...I have been seeing people rocking this number but its like I never saw it...lol. But recently I met this cute baby in one of the shops in town and I was like mmmh why not?! So I went and tried it on and it was amaaazing...lol. These are different brands from CL to Jimmy Choo but u know what we don't have to break our accounts dolls there are cheaper version of this baby.....so try get your hands on them if you are late like me....lol....am always late huh?!.... You can pair it with boyfriend jeans, skinny jeans or even a short dress will do. Kisses dolls thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment