Monday, October 7, 2013

The Power Of A BossLady.............Office Wear




 


 
Hey my lovies....I hope all of you are doing well, so am I. Well some of you may not really know me of course regardless of the fact that I am a blogger I am also working as I am employed in one of the organization here in Tanzania. For my fellow working ladies I know its tough and nerve wrecking trying to always figure out what to wear or not to wear in the office. Recently I have tried to come out of my comfortable office wear zone...lol its a bit boring to be honest so I have tried to spice up my office wardrobe by throwing a couple of colorful fits and guess what I think I like it...lol....will keep this style for sometime it just brightens my mood and all that and gives u some sort of confidence you know. So if you were really like me...try to just pull on some bright colors such as pink or royal blue as the above outfit. Thanks for stopping by my hunies....xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment