Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Little Red Lace Dress.........Fit To Try!!!!











 
It is another day.......another new month and I cant thank God enough for making me this see beautiful day and get to hear all my loved ones are doing great. Anyways my people so here is something that I would love to try sometime soon as I have a night out to attend with my girls I was thinking of what to wear and this fit just came into my mind. Well as I was thinking about it I went straight online and try to look on how celebs have paired this beautiful baby right here.....each and everyone of them managed to pull it through but my favs are Miranda Kerr and Kim Kardashian.....however I will pair mine with a nude number plus few gold accessories and a clutch to go with........so would you try the fit dolls??? Thanks for stopping by....xoxo.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment