Monday, September 30, 2013

Get that Masculine Feeling............Military Chic















 
Hello my lovies.....hopeful each and everyone of you is doing great and you had an amazing weekend...I did too didn't do much just a lot of relaxing and catching up with some few friends that I haven't seen for some time. Well so as over the weekend I went to meet some friends and I wanted to feel comfy but yet feminine so I wore my military inspired skinny jeans and a comfy simple black T-shirt of course didn't forget my black peep toe heels paired the look with chunky gold accessories on my arm wrist and stud earrings plus a chunky necklace....I loved the look and thought I should share with you as you might be inspired to try the look and I have tried to gather up some few pictures of some celebs who might also inspire you...what I love about the military inspired look is the fact that they give you some sort of masculine feeling but yet you can feminize it...thanks for stopping by hunies....xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment