Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Still A Heat......Maxi Dress







 
So guys I don't know about you but personally I am craze about maxi dresses, I think I have more than what I need for one piece...lol. What I love about it is the fact that you can style it up whichever way you like. For example today I saw beautiful Christina Milan wearing her striped side cut-out maxi dress and she paired it with black sandals I went craze. I get inspired everyday as how different people styled their maxi dresses. Its a long dress yes at times people think its boring to wear something very long....but how you style it that's what matters. Get inspired dolls and style that maxi dress of yours.....my favs is to pair them with heels as I am not a tall girl so definitely you will find me pairing mine with heels.....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment