Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fifi Wednesday Noon Craving......!!!

 
So its that mid day of the week, I don't know why but Wednesday is one of my favorite day of the week..lol I know why because the weekend is getting close. Anyways apart from that its the day that I get to write down what I am craving for...lol things that I wish I could buy. So lets get down to it then.
 
Statement necklace can uplift your simple outfit in a blink of an eye.
 
 
Midi length full skirt is another craving of mine this week, cant choose between the two colours but whichever I get its fine with me, well may be I can get all of them...a girl cant have enough clothes huh?!


Pastel colour blazer has become like my obsession day and night dream right now. I so want this blazer its super cool I can see myself pairing it with so many outfit...cant wait to get my hands on it.

Lol...never say never that's what people say right?! Well yeah I didn't think there is going to come a day that I crave for this piece of cloth but yeah here I am, I so want a crop top....and I will get it soon I have been eyeing few styles that you can pair with a crop top and for me as much as I like style and fashion I wont show my stomach I will definitely pair my crop top with a high waist  skirt or trouser.

This baby right here is a killer, well this is a Giavinto Rossi Patent Leather and Transparent pumps, well if I buy it I will definitely go broke in I don't know how many months...lol. But I have seen similar shoe like this one at a lower price and ever since I have been craving for this number here.

So my beauties, I know we all have our cravings and for me I try not to but the expensive pieces because its going to be hard to survive so I always try to get a similar version of what I want at a lower price...or wait until they go for sale. I don't know about you...how do you deal with your cravings?!.....Thanks for stopping by my darlings....xoxo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment