Friday, January 31, 2014

Is It Fashion, Style....Or?!


 






 
 
I love fashion and style to a point I think I a bit crazy when it come to these two things....because I like to experience different styles and I also sometimes look at whats trending and I must admit I sometimes copy looks from different celebs. However sometimes I think there is a boundary on what to wear and what not to wear...lol that's for me anyway. So ever since Gwen Paltrow debut her body in the see through dress I see its becoming like a normal thing among celebs, Jaime Alexander as well wore hers during the premier of Thor, Joan Krupa and Paris Hilton followed the same path. Anyways for me this is a no go zone area, what do you think dolls...would you tempted to wear such dress?!...Thanks for passing by my hunies....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment