Friday, April 11, 2014

Hers Friday Night Outfit Ideas..........HFNOI


 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Its Friday.....thanks God, pheeew I was really tired this week don't know why but I guess haven't been working out for the past one week so my body was like noooo and my brain says yeees you gotta go to work and get that fuel cash..lol. However I thank God today Friday meaning I gotta relax and do me...its the weekend baby. So as per our usual feature we giving you some ideas on how you can look stylish when you go out on a Friday night.....here are some of my fave pieces and have tried to put them together for you....a white tank top, flirt skirt it is you gotta show some of those legs, leather jacket a must have for any girl, white pumps, well and my longtime fave Michael Kors boyfriend watch....boom you have it doll....so get home, get dressed and take over the town tonight. Thanks for the love....enjoy your weekend my lovies.....xoxo!!!
 





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment