Monday, April 14, 2014

Sisterly Love......Awwww Beyonce and Solange




 
Hi ladies....hope you had a great weekend my dolls, I did have a good one as well though it has been pouring rain in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and for me it was a perfect excuse to wear my sweatshirt, my leather leggings plus my converse, it was a lovely weekend spent half of it outdoors and I indoors. As I was at home I got to go through my instagram and found these two lovely ladies Beyoncé and Solange during the Coachella festival...how cool is this ladies, if you have a sister you will know what talking about besides the surprise I loved their outfits man its to die for...what more can Solange ask for....a talented sister and yet very fashionable...am in love with their love. xoxo dolls!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment