Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Destructed Jeans............Every Girl Must HAve It




















Yes yes.....I must say this is the most favorite piece that every girl must have. It can be easily styled by any piece of top from drop off the shoulder top to a simple t-shirt or loose or tunk top or even a shirt, pairing it with chunky necklace and high heels or boots or even gladiator sandals. I have tried to collect pics of some celebs that have styled it differently and well I didn't realize that the Kardashian sisters are so into destructive jeans as you can observe most of the pics I came across are theirs. Well back to you doll, you too can get yours not only by buying it but you can make it by yourself. Its simple you just get a pair of scissors or razor blade and cut out a medium piece of your jean at an acceptable area...lol. I know some people tend to overdo it and cut out places that can expose a lot of your skin, am sure you don't want that do you??....lol. One day I will upload a video showing how you can make it on your own. However try this and am sure you will be hooked just like me.
Thanks for visiting dolls. xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment