Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Studded Flats-------How to Wear Them



 



 





 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
So here is to looking fantabulous even if you are not feeling like wearing a high heel...lo. Yeah I am a high heel type of girl and trust me I don't go anywhere without a pair of heels with me. I am addicted like that, but not always you feel like rocking one and there are places and places that you cant be able to wear heels. So if you are like me you might want to try these studded flats, they go with anything from short shorts, short dresses or mini skirts to skinny or boyfriend jeans. The power of these flats is their ability to shine and this give you the statement kind of feeling. You can complete your look by adding some accessories with you and a pair of blazer too. xoxo dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment